For those who have organised gifts for teachers at the end of term, you will know how difficult it can be to collect the money and get cards signed. Given the Covid-19 situation and the fact that some of children might be back to school and others not, the collections at the end of the summer term will be harder than ever.
The Sevenoaks Florist has developed a solution which does not involve you having to either collect the money or get cards signed. All of this would be done through our website. Once the donations have been received, you would just need to decide what selection of gifts you would like to give to your teacher.
- The details of the process are as follows: -
- We can setup a page for your class on our website and provide a link.
- This can be distributed to the parents of the children in your class, year etc. together with instructions.
- The parents can go onto our website, contribute, leave a message to go into the teacher’s card and pay by either credit or debit card.
- Once the pre-agreed deadline is reached, we will tell you how much has been raised and you can choose which gift(s) you would like to send to the teacher. The items available are shown on the attached document "Products".
- All of the messages will be printed out and added to a card which will be delivered with the gift(s) to your teacher. ?
There is no fee from to organise this. The only “additional” charges on top of the gifts are the cost of the card (£2.50), plus the cost of the delivery (£7.50). If the teacher lives outside our delivery area, delivery of flowers and other gifts will be by a specialist courier using an overnight fragile service.
If you are interested or have any questions at all, please feel free to call me us on 01732 450145 or email email@example.com